Those who have never ventured out onto the mountain of Arizona have no idea the immense beauty and vast wilderness that is otherwise so close to their homes. Linden, Arizona is one of the most well kept secrets in the entire state. Nestled in a large swath of green Pine trees and other vegetation and located in a perfect proximity to Show Low and Pinedale, Linden has all the benefits of civilization while also reaping the benefits of being in a small and close nit community. From running their own fire team, to uniting together to right the famous Dude Fire that threatened so much of the village and real estate, Linden is a place of both rugged settlement and serenity blended together.
Much of the annual population of the town is what would be considered non-permanent or secondary housing. This means that much of the homes in the village are often unoccupied, a perfect scenario for water, flood, mold and smoke damage. All that is required for mold to thrive in a home is moisture, warmth and food which include anything from wood to actual food left around to things in the atmosphere. If a pipe begins to drip under a kitchen sink while the residences are on leave, then a potential nightmare of future mold is at hand. As the sink drips it creates moisture on the cabinets around them who are a great place to help a mold spore take root and begin to proliferate. Mold is an excellent item to root out quickly as it can spread until the moisture runs out and then it will release spores into the atmosphere which can cause allergies, illness, or breathing irritation. In a place as beautiful as Linden, why allow anything to take away from the beauty especially something as fixable as mold!